Scrappers Delight Blog Hop

You should have arrived here from the Amanda's blog (www.amandamperkins.blogspot.com) if so you are on the right path, if not please click on the link Scrappers Delight (www.scrapersdelight.blogspot.com) to start at the beginning as we'd hate you to miss out any letters. I hope you are inspired by my project and are enjoying the blog hop so far, when you are ready please hop over to Tracy's blog (www.queeniesscrapmad.blogspot.com) and continue the fun.

Here are the Easter Themed projects that I have created for my first Blog Hop:
This dog house comes with 5 Recipe cards and 6 homemade dog treats. I was inspired for this project from one of my blogs that I follow. My friend Jude sent me the little dog and flowers that I used on the front of the house from the UK.

They are all natural & organic, free of range, grain fed meats no hormones or antibiotics. Free of preservatives, chemicals, artificial flavors, colors & fillers. They are wheat, corn & soy free treats.

If you would like to purchase this treat for your dog it is available on my etsy store. The next project that I have made is a Thank You card that used I stamped Images from Magnolia Licious that Jude also sent to me. They are just one of the cutes stamps I have ever seen! It seems like they are the scrapbooking ridge right now I have seen them on so many people’s blogs lately! I also used an advertising ad to fill the background of the paper, and some of my scraps to fill the bottom of the card. I was trying to think GREEN for this project but it’s so hard to get everything on the project to be from something reusable.

So celebration of Scrappers Delight's First Birthday March 31, 2009 and the Easter Holidays we are holding this blog hop and we have put together some "International Candy" for 2 lucky winners, we also have one chocolate treat for a third lucky winner. You can have a chance at winning the candy by following our blog hop and collecting the letters from the eggs the Easter Bunny has lost along the way.
Once you have reached the last blog and collected all the letters, some blogs may have 2, unscramble the letters to reveal a well known children character. If you wish to be entered into the Easter Egg Draw please also work out which Famous children book and film this character appeared in. What you’re going to do is follow the link from the last blog post your comment on our main DT blog with your answers and a link back to your blog so we can contact the lucky winners. Sign up to the Scrappers Delight Group as we have many give always and monthly swaps and challenges going on. The hop will close on 4th April 2010 and the winners will be announced on 5th April 2010.

17 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Rebecca,
Love this great idea!!!
Seems to be a problem on the main page your link to you isn`t working.
Have a great Sunday
hugs
Tracy
xxx

Andria said...

Wow Rebecca that doggy house and treats are brilliant, such a brill idea, would be perfect for Oscar he's 1 next month lol. Great card too :)

Andria said...

Wow Rebecca that doggy house and treats are brilliant, such a brill idea, would be perfect for Oscar he's 1 next month lol. Great card too :)

Blooberry56 said...

super cute, love the doggie house!

jude said...

Goreous house hun love it!Oh and tilda looks fab!have fun on the hop
love n hugs judex

JAN said...

Fantastic doggy house Rebbecca..wondrful creation..must have took some making..hugs to you jan..hope you get everything sorted..jan

Unknown said...

What a cute dog house! I'm really enjoying this hop!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a great idea. Love the little dog house. TFS.

Jasmine Wilmany said...

That is such a creative project!

Traceyr said...

Yes we mustn't forget our pets this Easter. Well done on making those dog treats. :)

Steph Ackerman said...

What an awesome idea. love it.

Niki Ray's Book Blog said...

OMGosh how adorable!!!!

MsJay said...

The dog house box is the cutest thing. TFS

Janell said...

I like the dog house, it's really cute.

This is ME.. said...

This is a cute idea.
I am sure my puppies would love your treats.
Thanks for showing us this project.
Have a blessed Easter,
Rene

Create With Joy said...

Very creative!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Andria said...

I have an award for you on my blog :)

Relax with us...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones